Followers

Sunday 15 May 2011

preparation..

This evening, i search through the net about latest resume layout@design. For what, for my internship from

january until february 2012. Only 10 weeks our internship because after december 2011 finished our exam.

What is the difference between me and others candidates are about our interpersonal, soft skills and others.

In additional, first impression of the Human Resource Manager (HRM) about our cover letter and resume. 

So, make hard, struggle for good resume since i want be differences from others candidates who get 3.5 and 

above. Well, i have my short course and 3 semester more to go. I can do my job, my responsibilities to achieves my dream..huhu..

note  :  UPM dean list from 3.75 and above but UiTM 3.5 and above right.

For this time being, miss so much my ume and ayah..miss u all..wahh..pray to Allah. i hope still survive here.amin..

No comments: